Delivered through seminars, workshops and 1-2-1 consultancy sessions, the Retail Mentoring Programme helps retailers make more informed decisions when negotiating licensing deals and discovering new brand partners to enhance their product range.
Who can apply?
- Buyers, retailers, merchandisers and designers engaged in licensing but want further development
- Teams who would like to learn how to develop their licensing relationships
- Teams looking for cross-category opportunities
- Those new to retail who would like to develop their career and expertise in brand licensing.
- Applications to the Retail Mentoring Programme are open to retailers only. If you are exhibiting at Brand Licensing Europe and would like more information on the programme please contact your account manager
Please note that this programme is currently open to retailers based in the UK. Unfortunately we are unable to accept applications from licensors or manufacturers.
"With the introduction of the Retail Mentoring Programme, we now have three team members who are better informed, trained and qualified in licensing than we as a senior team ever have been. We’re already seeing a more empowered approach to licensing and one of our delegates, James, has already signed two new licenses that wouldn’t have been possible had it not been for his participation in the programme." Pat Wood - MD at TruffleShuffle.com